Tuesday, June 12

Just because I'm bored



Just because I'm bored, I found some quizzes for me to do hahahaha. Enjoy a blog post spammed with random things that you don't know about me! (Provided there are readers of my blog D:)
(FIRST QUIZ)
1: What are you wearing?
A striped tank top and black FBT shorts. :D
2: Ever been in love?
Of course!
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Never even been in a relationship before -_-
4: How tall are you?
164cm/5'6 :)
5: How much do you weigh?
Unable to disclose. LOL.
6: Any tattoos do you want?
Nope. I do find them cool tho. :)
7: Any piercings that you want?
Not really.
8: OTP?
None. I don't eat into these kinda things.
9: Favourite Show?
Tom & Jerry <3
10: Favourite bands?
A Rocket To The Moon and NeverShoutNever! They are my two main faves.
11: Something you miss?
Too many things to be listed.
12: Favourite song?
My recent fave would be Paradise - Coldplay :D
13: How old are you?
I'm turning 17 this year.
14: Zodiac sign?
Libra :)
15: Hair Color?
Brownish black (I did not dye it)
16: Favourite Quote?
"Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road, no other way. No day but today."
- Jonathan Larson
17: Favourite singer?
Joe Brooks c:
18: Favourite color?
Some of them would be blue, black, gold :D
19: Loud music or soft?
Both.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad?
My room. HAHAHA.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
Varies between 15 minutes to half an hour.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
About 15 to 20 minutes. The fastest I can get would be 10 minutes. :p
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Nope. I only kicked a friend's leg during an argument. (It's not considered as a fight, right?)
24: Turn on?
Kinky smiles, messy and sexy bed hair, blue/green/hazel eyes.
25: Turn off?
When you're a guy and you act like a girl, guys who are too skinny, acne (not trying to be mean but YEAH.), and a lot more, just ask! Hahah.
26: The reason I joined Tumblr?
Looked fun to me.
27: Fears?
Insects, heights, theme park rides (I will never ever try them :S)
28: Last thing that made you cry?
My laptop screen:'(
29: Last time you cried?
Somewhere in early May. My laptop screen cracked :'(
30: Meaning behind your URL?
Nothing.
31: Last book you read?
Hereafter - Tara Hudson (NICE! Nat's recommendation :D)
32: Last song you listened to?
Love Song - Taylor Swift (Brother was blasting it from his room)
33: Last show you watched?
Madagascar 3 yesterday!
34: Last person you talked to?
Second brother. :3
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
I was texting a group of people. They're my classmates. :)
36: Favourite food?
Gotta be salmon :P
37: Place you want to visit?
UK, US, Europe, Japan!
38: Last place you were?
Dhoby Ghaut with 2 of my classmates. :-)
39: Do you have a crush?
Yes!
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Never kissed someone before.. Unless you mean my brother -_-
41: Last time you were insulted and what was it?
Just now with my friends. LOL. But in a jokingly way of course. Hahah. About pairing up a disgusting guy with me -_- THAT'S AN INSULT.
42: What color underwear are you wearing?
Black. HEHEH.
43: What color shirt are you wearing?
Black with pink stripes :)
44: What color bottoms are you wearing?
Black!
45: Wearing any bracelets?
Nope. I don't wear bracelets at home >_>
46: Last sport you played?
Don't remember. Does walking count? :O
47: Last song you sang?
Don't remember. I have STM. Hahaha.
48: Last prank call you remember doing?
Nope. Don't remember a single shit.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Today :)
50: Favourite movie?
Hmm, it should be Never Back Down. :O
(SECOND QUIZ)
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I look so haggard!

2. How much cash do you have in your wallet right now?
A few cents. LOL. Spent them all since ytd and today.

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Moor.

4. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Home :D

5. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I don't have a ringtone :o It's a default ringtone for my phone.

6. What are you wearing right now?
A tank top and FBT shorts :D

7. Do you label yourself?
Not really.

8. Name the brand of the shoes you currently own?
Converse!

9. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright! Dark at night tho of course!

10. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I don't know her. Haha.

11. What does your watch look like?
Hmm, it looks vintage.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Playing with my phone :P

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
T.T (Emoticon)

14. What's a word that you say a lot?
OI!

15. Who told you he/she loved you last? (Please exclude spouse , family, children)
Don't remember. Should be one of my classmates.

16. Last furry thing you touched?
Brownie my rabbit. :)

17. Favourite age you have been so far?
Kindergarten times!

18. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"In the room" (In Chinese)

19.The last song you listened to?
Love Story - Taylor Swift

20. Where did you live in 1987?
I wasn't even born yet :o

21. Are you jealous of anyone?
Yeap.

22. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't know. LOL. Maybe?

23. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My shirt, my bottom, and my underwear? HAHAH.

24. What’s your favourite town/city?
Hmmm, don't have one yet. :o

25. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Don't remember. Last year tho.

26. Can you change the oil on a car?
I think so?

27. Your first love/big crush: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I don't even remember who's my first love. LOL.

28. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Nope. My butt's a bit tired from sitting on the chair though.

29.What is your current desktop picture?
Francisco Lachowski~

30. Have you been burnt by love?
Yeap.

No comments: