Sunday, June 10

Gotta get down on Friday

Hello there peeps! Just this Friday (which was the last day of our common tests), 1D02 took off to Sentosa right away! I was actually pretty worried 'cos in the morning, the drizzle was on and off.Other days were perfectly sunshiney but only that day was gloomy as hell.

When we reached there, it started to drizzle a little again and it spoilt our damn mood. It was still on and off though, just look at the picture of the beach below, it looks so gloomy! So later when it stopped drizzling me, Minchein, Shiyee, Regine, and Sipei went into the water and played around, lol. Been about 3 years since I last went to Sentosa. So anw, we were playing around in the water when we noticed a huge group of cute guys not far from us, in the water as well.So later when we were still gawking at them, one of the cute guys came over and asked, "Can you help us take a picture?" I was still in awe when Shiyee suddenly said, "I'll help you take a picture." OHMYGaAAAaAAH. They were so hot.LMAO. Okay, this story's getting too draggy and I'll just skip the hot guys' part. 

(Minchein, Simin, me) 
(Peixin, me) 
(Regine, Sipei, Peixin, me)

Our dinner at The King Louis Bar & Grill @ Vivo City. Was good, not fantastic. If the portion was larger it would have been better, HAHA.

P.S. I did not get tanned AT ALL. Which was quite disappointing. :-(

No comments: