Saturday, July 7

Boring day

Okay I think I practically just sat here for like 10 minutes, not knowing what to post about. Okay. So today my group and I went to some hotels to ask them whether we could hold an interview for the personnel in their bar (okay I'm now too lazy to type out our whole purpose of the project) but all you have to know is we had no progress today. Lol. And after that we went to Fish & Co. at ION Orchard to have lunch, to celebrate our un-productiveness. (Look at the two pictures below!) This is the Singaporean fish and chips I ate. The first picture was the one I took and the second picture was the one I editted in Photoscape. IT LOOKS SO MUCH MORE APPETIZING, RIGHT????!!!!

This proves that how much a person can "change" in the way of his/her looks in pictures. So don't actually trust all pictures, lol. Pictures do lie at times. OH, btw, fyi, the thing that looks like tuna on top of my fish is actually shredded crab meat. Well, as far as I know it tastes like real crab meat. So I shall just trust my senses.



Anyways, having community service again with DE Society tmr to sell flags at Bishan CC. Just gonna go since there's CCA points. muahahaha

No comments: