Sunday, June 9

Happy 31st birthday, Chris x

HAPPY B'DAY TO THE LOVELIEST CHRIS WANG 宥胜!!!!

Okay yeah so this post is entirely about him, since he's my ultimate fave right now. HAHAHA. Oh my, just look at that face. I think I have a fetish for guys with kinda small eyes and a cute smile. WELL, WHO DOESN'T LOVE THAT? DUH.


Not forgetting to mention he's super cute, super friendly, super kind, and everything about him is superb. He helps the local orphanages a lot, let's just say that says a lot about him. :')


ALSO NOT FORGETTING TO MENTION HE HAS AN AWESOME BODAYE. I think I might just faint outta excessive blood loss. *faints*


Okay, I screenshot-ed this from Funshion, cuz the way he smiled here is so cute. LMAO. GAAAAAH. I have officially fell into the river of luv.


Thanks to The Fierce Wife, I got to know him :') God bless The Fierce Wife.


What I want to say to Chris is that: I will always continue supporting your dramas and your upcoming albums! It was such a pity that I didn't know you came to Singapore in April this year. If not, I would definitely be there :'( So please come back to Singapore soon, please please please please? I'll bring the album I bought for you to sign it. Hehehehe. I LOVE CHU SO MUCH. xxxx

Hope today was a fantabulous day for you, and you had loads of fun on your 31st birthday! Honestly he doesn't look like he's 31. He looks like he's about... I don't know, ehm, around 25? HAHAHA. Okay. I love you. Bye. :') x

No comments: