Tuesday, May 21

Purpose

Just now, I was reading Chris Wang's blog and one of his most recent posts he was talking about how he became so upset lately because he kind of lost his purpose in life. He was saying how he was getting more unhappy lately because he had strayed away from his goals and dreams in life. Now he's happy again because a group of adventurers inspired him to keep doing what he likes: which are travelling around the world and go on adventures and find out things that he didn't know before. His blog post made me ponder about my purpose in life too.

Some moments I think to myself, what do I want in life? I seriously do not know either. I don't want to just study my ass off, find a job, and whatever. That's not what I want to do. I also wanna be like Chris. My dreams are similar to his. I also wanna travel around the world and find out about things that I didn't know before. I wanna travel to places which have fascinated me since forever.

Places like Europe, America and Japan are the places that I want to go to the most. I want to visit the Northern and Southern lights in Europe. I want to see the cherry blossoms blooming in Japan. I wanna go to America and visit everything. This is my dream: to travel around the world like Chris.

I'm gonna save up lots of money because you know what? I'm going to fulfill my lifelong dream, which is travel around the whole world.

Thanks to Chris, he made my rusty dream resurface again. I hope he keeps doing what he loves too and don't ever let anyone hold him back. :') I love him so much, gosh.

No comments: