Tuesday, September 25

My homeland: Singapore

Well yeah, I felt like coming up with a list of things that I like and dislike about Singapore. So here goes nothin'! :D

LIKES:

1. It's my homeland, of course I like it here.
2. It's pretty safe, no disasters, no nothing.
3. Most people here are nice. Note the word MOST.
4. There are quite a number of caucasians here. I LIKEY.

DISLIKES:

1. There are no seasons here. Which sucks, because it's summer all year round.
2. There are very few cute guys here. FACT.
3. Everything I buy online needs shipping charges. (Well, it applies to every other country but still.. :/)
4. There's pretty much nothing exciting here. (As in places to go, and etc)
5. A Rocket To The Moon goes to literally every country in Asia except Singapore.
6. Some people think Singapore's situated in China. Like DUH, it's NOT.

That's for now, I'll update this list if I think of more but so far these are all that I can think of right now.

No comments: