Saturday, August 18

Hatred

I have absolutely NO idea why I bear so much hatred for so many people. I guess that's just a part of me. Whenever I want to stop hating a particular person, that person does something worse and I end up hating that person even more. Whatever. They brought this upon themselves. I'll be cursing them silently in my heart, hoping that someday, something happens to them. I don't know what it is, but I hope it's something that will either end my hatred for them or something that will make them disappear from my life. Either one of them is fine by me. I don't really care.

I tell myself, "I hate ____! I hope he/she would vanish from my life." But on second thoughts, I realize that even though I hate them, part of me still loves them. I don't understand my own feelings. It's like I'm contradicting myself lol. Sigh. :(


No comments: