Tuesday, January 24

100 questions.

Happy Chinese New Year guyssss! (anyways, moving on.)

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
- Rules Of Attraction - Joe Brooks, I Find The Light In You - Joe Brooks, Everytime I Close My Eyes - Babyface ft. Mariah Carey, For You - Joe Brooks, The Second That You Say - Chase Coy, Annabelle - A Rocket To The Moon (Is this a coincidence or what, 3/6 of the songs are Joe's! xo)

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
- Logan Lerman, since I already met Joe Brooks before x

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
- "Streaks of black rubber crisscrossed the pavement where his tires had made a futile attempt to keep him from going over the edge."

4) What do you think about most?
- Hmm, think? Hot guys :p

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
- :)

6) Do you sleep with ____ or without ______ on?
- I sleep with clothes on and without my bra :p LOL

7) What's your strangest talent?
- Strangest talent... I can sing pretty well, despite my kiddy face!

8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
- Girls are really, really awkward; boys should always make the first move.

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
- Nope.

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
- I don't remember.. I only play a REAL guitar!

11) Do you have any strange phobias?
- I hate bugs, does that count?

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
- A strand of hair... That's all I can remember.

13) What's your religion?
- I don't belong to any religion.

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
- Thinking about songs.

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
- In front of it! I'm not that awkward. ;D

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
- A Rocket To The Moon x

17) What was the last lie you told?
- My friend asked me if I wanted to go out tomoz; I lied and said I was going out with my family. Heck knows what I'm gonna do tomoz so I'll not risk my shit.

18) Do you believe in karma?
- I absolutely do.

19) What does your URL mean?
- I don't actually know what it means. It was a popular (but cliche) phrase: (name)GoRawr, so I created one as well!

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
- Greatest weakness: I'm really kind (no lie LOL) and forgive people too easily (unless you really pissed the shit outta me), greatest strength: internet. Txt it. xoxo

21) Who is your celebrity crush?
- Joe Brooks x

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
- No, and never will I EVER do that!

23) How do you vent your anger?
- Piss everyone off.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?
I used to collect a lot of stickers, if that's what you mean.

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
- Video chatting online! Talking on the phone's too awkward. While online you can surf the net as well. c:

26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
- Uh, what have I become? I dono but I'm happy with myself right now! :D

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
- I absolutely HATE the sound of fucking noisy vacuum cleaners. A sound I love would be when I'm rubbing my bolster with my hand :p

28) What's your biggest "what if"?
- What if the 2012 apocalypse was real? :/ I don't wanna die at SIXTEEN! I still want a totally adorbs caucasian husband with adorable babies in the future!

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
- I don't really know. Nope.

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
- My computer's monitor. Same goes to my left arm.

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
- The air-conditioner.

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
- Worst place... Meh. I dono. Lol.

33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
- East Coast, OF COURSE! There are more caucasians there xo

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
- Joe Brooks c:

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
- Live my life to the fullest, leave no regrets behind, do everything I wanna do, try to not make anybody detest me.

36) Define Art.
- The expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture. (Defined art on Google lol.)

37) Do you believe in luck?
- Absolutely ;)

38) What's the weather like right now?
- Windy, nighty.

39) What time is it?
- 00 00.

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
- Nope. Nope.

41) What was the last book you read?
- The book I last completed was Hereafter by Tara Hudson (awesome read.); the latest book I read a few pages off of it was The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
- Ew, no.

43) Do you have any nicknames?
- Yeah! Natalie, Nat, Ah Yin, Yinyin, Pig. LOL

44) What was the last movie you saw?
- Jack and Jill ;D

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
- The worst injury for me was to accidentally bite the insides of my cheeks. Hell was it fucking painful and miserable for me.

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
- Nope.

47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
- I wouldn't call them obsessions.

48) What's your sexual orientation?
- 100% str8.

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
- Yeah, I think so.

50) Do you believe in magic?
- Pretty doubtful.

51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
- Yeah.

52) What is your astrological sign?
- Libra. :)

53) Do you save money or spend it?
- I spend a lil' of it, and I save most of my money. Savvy huh! :D

54) What's the last thing you purchased?
- I forgot.

55) Love or lust?
- Duh, love of course! :/

56) In a relationship?
- In a relationship mentally with Joe Brooks xo

57) How many relationships have you had?
- None.

58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
- No.

59) Where were you yesterday?
- Visiting my relative for CNY! :D

60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
- Yup. Sephora's cranberry lychee lotion. c:

61) Are you wearing socks right now?
- Nope.

62) What's your favorite animal?
- Hard to pick my fave animal but I guess it's dogs.

63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
- I'm not Miss Popular, don't ask me that.

64) Where is your best friend?
- I have a bunch of best friends. They are scattered all around (inter)nationally! :p

65) Spit or swallow? (;
- Swallow LOL

66) What is your heritage?
- Idk, I ain't sure.

67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- Playing Blackjack with 2 of my bruhs and my mom. c:

68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
- I don't wanna think about it. Ew.

69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
- Of course not! I love my life.

70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
- Defozzzz c:

71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
- I'd rather save that dog's ass rather than my ass lol.

72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
- a) I tell my family and my friends.
- b) Get on the internet sometimes? (LOL), and maybe travel to England so I can die without any regrets.
- c) Duh, of course! :S

73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
- Trust.

74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
- Many songs. But I'll just pick one - Happy by Nevershoutnever! :p

75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
- 2150

76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
- Hell lotta confidence, trust, and love.

77) How can I win your heart?
- Be a caucasian first. :p

78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
- Probably. Lol.

79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
- To attend Joe Brooks' concert. x

80) What size shoes do you wear?
- I wear size 6 of Converse sneakers!

81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
- R.I.P. Natalie Brooks/Wong Wei Yin
- 15/10/1995 to 31/12/2095
- You will be missed dearly.

82) What is your favorite word?
- LOL

83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
- stheart

84) What is a saying you say a lot?
- Liar liar, pants on fire.

85) What's the last song you listened to?
- The sixth song of the first question - Annabelle by ARTTM.

86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
- White, black, shades of blue, gold, etc etc.

87) What is your current desktop picture?
- Mozilla Firefox Nebula.

88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
- Oh well, some bitchasscunts who just won't shut their stinky ass mouths. :)

89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
- Idk o_o

90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
- Be petrified all night, or maybe pour water on them so they'll melt? o_o

91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
- Invisibility. :D

92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
- None.

93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
- Why bother?

94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
- Joe Brooks *____* LOL

95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
- Southampton, England x

96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
- Yup.

97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
- When I was little. I was always carsick.

98) Ever been on a plane?
- Yeah.

99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
- "The singer, Joseph David Brooks from Southampton, England, come meet me right now." OMG

100) Give me your top 5 favorite blogs on Tumblr.
- I don't ave any fave blogs. I just reblog any random peeps.

No comments: