Saturday, December 31

Happy 2012 lads!


Happy 2012 lads! Okay this is what I posted on Facebook just now:

"Goodbye 2011, hello 2012!

Welcome this whole new year with a real god damn smile on your face, wash away and forget all your unhappiness from the previous year. Plus, look forward to the fantabulous things that are gonna come your way this year! Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.. I hope you people will have an awesome year ahead and stay lovely always xo

P.S. Change your undies, you've been wearing them from last year till this year already. :S

P.S.S. I tried to text but it wouldn't go through. I guess too many people are sending happy new year texts right now. Poo. Over and out."

And I can't believe I'm spending my first hour of 2012 on Neopets. LMAO oh wow. That is something not worth telling you guys. But is there even anyone reading this? I doubt so but whatever haha. Have a great year ahead you lads x

My new year's resolution for the moment being is to not be jobless till mid April since school only re-opens in mid April. I need money to spend ugh. God damn it. Okay it's not nice bitching over a whole new year when I've barely even went through the first HOUR of it yet. Okay so enjoy life while you can.. Time is money, so time is precious. Spend your time wisely and never look back. Enjoy my words of wisdom. Over and out x (Okay I just viewed this post and I dono why this paragraph is so puny but.. Nevermind. :D)

No comments: