Wednesday, September 8

This has got to stop.. LOL jk, I cbf :D

Well, a new post again. I'm gonna touch on a really HOT topic. But on the negative side... LMFAO. :D

Vampires, aka Bloodsuckers. :)


Well, I cbf to read the picture above, but just how it sounds, Vampires Suck :D And I agree with it! I don't know what the heck is up with the teenagers nowadays. There's like tonnes of things to be attracted to.. But, vampires? Oh come on, that's ridiculous -.- They are basically blood-suckin' creatures mangz.

I mean dude, just look at the picture below!

Pale skin
Dark rings
Red eyes
Disgusting fingers
Torn clothes

Lastly, GLITTERY SKIN D:

I mean, meh. Vampire Knight is okay. At least the guy's hot. But Robert Pattinson looks weirder in real life than in the Twilight series. Get wot I mean? ^_^


In summary, vampires do suck :D Peace (Y)

No comments: