Saturday, May 4

Quick update

Should I call this a quick update? Man, I ain't too sure about that. Bahahahah. Anyway, here goes nothing. Well...... I haven't updated in like 4 months so I don't really know where to start off with. Um. In February I didn't do much I guess, because exams ended around the 20th so I guess I was probably lazing around until the day I had to leave for Tianjin City in China. Fyi, I went to China from 4th of March to 8th of April. Not going to go into details about the study trip but you just gotta know it was pretty dang fun. I had my first snow experience over there and it was kinda amazing. Well, if Singapore had an additional 4 seasons on top of the why-Singapore-is-awesome list, I think it would be beyond perfect. Hahahaha. As much as I love Singapore, I still cannot stand the weather that we have over here. The weather over here is simply outrageous. When you don't need the wind, it comes. When you need the god damn wind, it doesn't come. Mind = blown.

Oh, after I came back from the Tianjin City trip, I pretty much lazed around until we had to return to school on the 15th. My timetable for this semester is pretty much what you call "slacking". Only 4 modules to take care of since we got rid of 2 during the study trip.

Not going to go into details about school because it is as boring as ever. Well, all I can say right now is that I really wish I was somewhere else right now. Preferably somewhere I've never been to before, like America, Maldives, or places like that. Although I said I love Singapore, it still gets a little boring sometimes.

Sometimes I wish there were more excitements in my life. Things I can look forward to everyday. But there's nothing. So I can say I'm not actually really satisfied with my life right now. I'd probably give it a 5 or 6 out of 10. I really need a looooooooong getaway from Singapore. I need that spark in my life again. There are so many places that I want to belong to other than here.








No comments: