Monday, December 24

Update

Random update about what I did these few weeks. Hahaha. Okay. So I had my exams 2 weeks ago and I'm having my term break right now. (2 weeks) One week's over, did nothing much, but I guess this week is more eventful for me (or should I say everyone?) since it's Christmas week. This Wednesday I'm gonna go up to my classmate's house to celebrate Christmas and have a secret gift exchange and stuff. Also, I started on a new book which I bought over the last weekend which is called Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. So far it's pretty good, I started on the book just now and read for about 50 or so pages straight. Hahaha. So I'm gonna go back to school next week, it sucks, we get our results back, I hope they're good. This is a boring update I know, byeeee.

No comments: