Tuesday, November 20

Emblem3

Hey guys! I have a new guilty pleasure. And I am proud to announce that they're Emblem3.

Not gonna lie but I only got to know them thru X Factor, and I'm shore glad I did! They're really cool and amazing and awesome. Their names are: Wesley Stromberg, Keaton Stromberg, (they're brothers) and Drew Chadwick.

My ultimate fave would definitely be Keaton Stromberg. Man, I mean just look at that face. He's so adorable! And I can't believe he's a year younger than me! He looks and acts really mature. God. He's literally the definition of 'perfection'.


Btw, this is the song that they performed for their audition on X Factor, and I freakin' love it. Listen to it, you won't regret it! xxxx

The second video's their audition! Fast forward to 4:14 to see them perform on stage ahahah. x Love these lads so much x


An Emblem since 20/11/12 x

1 comment:

Just Another Person said...

hey! i love emblem3 too! been there since 9-12-12. anyways im emma and new to this stuff but iclicked on emblem3 and saw your blog! didnt think i'd find any emblems on here.. haha. :)