Thursday, September 13

The royal couple; Will and Kate came to Singapore!


Well, hello there people!

The title says it all! Well, Will and Kate landed in Singapore like a day or two ago, and from what I know, they went to Gardens by the Bay, the Botanic Gardens, Queenstown, the Rolls Royce company, and etc. But I only went to see them this morning with Veron and Waddy, which was at the Kranji War Memorial!

In the morning, at about 7:30, we took the train to Kranji (we expected the train to be packed like sardines but surprising it wasn't). So we were kinda happy and thought that there wasn't really much people at the event! In the end when we went there there was already quite a lot of people -__- Kinda disappointing but still our positions weren't that bad aye. We still got to see William and Kate with our OWN freakin' eyes and  trust me, that really was an amaaaaazing feeling! I really didn't think that we could see them in real life man. I didn't even expect them to come to Singapore, but they did and it's really really cool! :-) GAH MY FEELINGS. I CAN'T CONTAIN



Thank you soldiers, for sacrificing your lives for our country. R.I.P. :-)



Names of the deceased.


We were originally on this side but we were later shoo-ed to the other side with more people cuz some guy told us that this side was reserved for the media personnel. :-( God damn it. I would of gotten a darn good view of the royals!



This woman kinda blocked our view. ;-;


The sky's beautiful, innit? I think I got darker man! I sweated like a fwakin' fountain, UGH. But meh, it was WORTH IT! :D



Some note that the personnel over there gave us. Read it yourself. :p



Cute union jack umbrella aye! :D


Harry Styles look-alike from One Direction spotted! This guy's reaaaaally kayoot! He kept walking about ahahaha.



Look at the swarms of people, crazy aye





After the ceremony in the morning, the royals proceeded to the tombstones to pay respects to them soldiers. OH MY GAH I CAN'T BELIEVE I WOULD HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE THEM MAN!!!!


Idk what's this. lol


Them walking around



Harry Styles look-alike again! His side view this time round. :D He's really cute omfg.



Bah, I didn't have a chance to take a picture with Will or Kate but that was totally expected LOL. Instead, I took a picture with a really charming officer, and that wasn't too bad either! :p






After they walked around the cemetery and after a little while more, they immediately left for Malaysia, which was what Veron told me. Omfg that was really quick! Wished they could of stayed longer aye.

HEHEHEHEHE I AM SO HAPPY :-))))))))))))

TODAY'S A GREAT GREAT GREAT DAY!!!! :-)))))))))))))))

No comments: