Saturday, November 26

Just because I'm bored as.


(^ credits to cameroid.com) LOLOLOL Oh my god. Another shitty post again because I'm really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really bored.

Okay so, there are pros and cons towards holidays. The pros are that you get to rest your mind finally without having to complete a shitload of homeworks, assignments, and stuff. And you get to sleep in like a pig for the whole morning. You can also hang out with your buddies without going, "Oh my god I am so going to fail this semester what am I going to do with my life!!!" No way. You can just party like crazy for some people but for me.... Uh.

I am more of an indoor person. :S

Yeah, so that makes me a nerd, probably. Okay, the cons are that once you hang out with your friends too much, you have nowhere else to go. And plus the fact that I live in Singapore, it's really really tiny and the places you can think of are only Orchard Road and cliche places like that lol. (I haven't really hung out with my friends that MUCH though.) Also, you have to look for a job if not you will totally evolve into a wild boar. Although I have not gained any weight (in fact I lost a few hundred grams LOL) I still feel really really lazy. I feel more lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag. Ugh. I have nothing to do so the only thing I can do is just surf the net, eat, sleep, play, surf the net, and the cycle goes on and on and on.


I don't even know why I'm making this post but maybe it's because I'm bored to death. BUT! I forgot to tell you readers (probably no readers at all) I attended the Ngee Ann Polytechnic Red Camp 8 from this month's 22nd to 24th! And now that it's over I'm kinda sad because it was kinda a "used" routine for me. 3 days straight! I'm having the post Red Camp 8 Syndrome. T.T But! It was really super awesome. You guys should have met us: the mighty mighty Spartans! :) The SLs were all really friendly and plus I also made quite a lot of friends lol. I gained at least 20 to 30 more friends on Facebook so I think that's quite a huge accomplishment? (Because I am quite awkward around strangers, you know.) But I've tried my best to interact with as much people as possible so I think it really worked out well for me! :D

During RC8, we explored the different courses and this one particular course made me think something (not really significant actually) negatively of myself, which I will tell you what that point is later. This course was related to landscape and horticulture and honestly I don't know much about it. But the peeps from the course made us plant our own plants which was pretty damn cool, and we were allowed to bring them home. Soooooo.... I brought it home! And it's pretty much withering off right now. I watered it every single day! Which was like for 3 days from the camp? I don't know what's wrong with it but no matter how I watered it, it seems to die a little more everyday. So my point is: I'm not a good florist.


LOL, I mean, just look at it! Ugh.

Okay, so currently I'm actually quite interested in the School of Engineering and the School of Business and Accountancy. I'll be going to the SoE camp on the 8th and 9th December so I'm really, really, looking forward to it! And then I'll be able to meet my SLs again. :D

ALSO, Joe Brooks is coming to Singapore on the 15th on December! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I saw this while using Facebook last night, and I was like O____________________O UGH. It will totally be my first ever concert I'll ever attend. I'm so gonna camwhore with him!!! If he wants to. :D And I'll also bring along my Constellation Me album for him to sign on it as well~ Landai will be accompanying me so I will be extra happy! She finds him really hot. LOL. :D CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!


Okay basically I have blogged everything I have encountered these few days so... You gotta admit this post is pretty damn cool. SAYONARA!

No comments: