Thursday, October 28

Allure of...

Hey guys!

Just wanna share a game I've been playing recently. It's Dead Frontier, recommended by Wels and Ahmed. It's purdy fun actually, so if you wanna try it out, visit this website! C:

Below are the pictures I took while playing the game, some of the pictures almost caused my character to die. LOL.

Anywhoo, at first when I was just trying out the game, I was like "uggggggh" -hair stands on end-

And now, I'm like

Anyways, here's a picture I took of a friggin zombie approachin' me. You guys better turn the volume on mute because when they approach you, they really give off a sickening sound, and it makes your hairs stand on end. After that, I got smart, and turned my volume mute, while playing DF. LMFAO :D

Oh and recently, everyday (almost :D) I've been watching this kick-ass movie called "Major Movie Star", or preferably "Private Valentine: Blonde and Dangerous". This movie stars Jessica Simpson and Ryan Sypek, and it's REAL FUNNY! I can't get enough of it. I am never gonna delete it from my television's playlist. I'm gonna watch it everyday. LOL. Anyways, below's the trailer. I got some feedback from my fellow friends that the trailer alone already looks funny as :D



Recently, I went on Omegle, and someone actually said "Expect us: 19 May 2013." And he disconnected me. I was like lolwtf o_O So, I did a little research on it, and found out what all the commotion was ALL about. Here goes.

The current leading conspiracy currently believes that the date will bring about a "NWO", or a New World Order. The NWO will bring about a united world government, which'll get rid of the "dated" idea that the world should be separated into different nations.

Other theories say that it might be the return of Jesus Christ, which is equivalent to his ressurection, of course. If not, it might be the apocalypse. But baaah, how could it be the apocalypse? It's in 2012 isn't it? LOLjk

Regardless, we still do not know if any of these are true. All we have to do is sit and wait till 2013 comes. C:

And, a video to share with all of you! It's so frigginhahahaLMFAO funny!!!


Auf wierdersehn, danke :D

No comments: